• System is enclosed in a sturdy, durable, ISO certified ocean shipping container for easy transport via trailer, tractor-trailer or cargo ship
• System can be deployed and pumping purified water in less than 15 minutes with full setup in less than 3 hours
• All of the components of the MWPS-4000 are transported fully self-contained within the box which can be secured with a heavy duty lock or security seal
• Full training provided at IWC's facility or available with in-country installation onsite
• Rugged, one horsepower, self-priming, submersible pump can be used in a variety of water sources
• Ultrafiltration provides low turbidity water and a barrier to bacteria, even in changing water conditions
• Disinfects water without the use of chemicals
• On-board reservoir and electronic dosing pump support residual post-treatment disinfection for water storage, electrolytic injection for cholera control, or liquid fertilizer for drip irrigation.
• Parallel and redundant treatment systems allow for continuous production during backwash and maintenance activities
• Automated backwash function ensures timely cleaning extending filter life and substantially reducing labor costs
• Factory set backwash intervals may be re-programmed according to source water quality
Effluent Output ≈ 4,000 liters per hour or 96,000 liters per day**
- Length 2.44 meters
- Width 1.46 meters
- Height 2.44 meters
Dry Weight: 1,882 kilograms
Wet Weight: 2,257 kilograms
Filtration: 0.02 microns (20 Nanometers)
Solar Output: 2,000 Watts
Wind Generator Output: 1,600 Watts
Generator Output: 3,000 Watts
12 month limited warranty
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
** Based on continuous supply of power. Water flow may vary based on source water quality.
A look inside the self-contained MWPS-4000
• No replaceable filter cartridges; membranes can be used for several years with minimal maintenance
• Polishing filters can be optionally customized based on specific water challenges
• Fully integrated hybrid power management system allows for use of included solar and wind power, as well as on-board generator and AC or DC external line power ensuring that on-board battery bank is continually charged.
• On-board, 3 kilowatt generator automatically starts to power and charge the system when it detects low battery levels.
• Electronic water conditioners provide:
– Corrosion resistance
– Scale inhibition
– In-line coagulation, which increases filter efficiency and decreases filter fouling
• UV final stage disinfection effective against bacteria, viruses, and protozoa
• Removes arsenic III/V, lead, mercury, chromium VI, copper and uranium